What are your greatest challenges?
Attorneys like you have told me they are challenged to cover the amount of work that needs to be done:
• "I have too much work to do and too little time."
• "I need added work performed but do not need more employees."
• "I am overloaded when people on my staff need to take time off."
Attorneys like you have told me they are challenged by their budget:
• "The costs associated with having more employees is too high."
• "I need research, but I cannot afford a Westlaw research subscription."
• "I need occasional research, but not enough to justify paying for Westlaw."
Attorneys like you have told me they have staffing challenges:
• "I do not have the time to train or manage inexperience workers."
• "I need someone who can hit the ground running and just get the job done."
• "I find it difficult to find workers who can handle the range of work I need."
Would you like a solution to these challenges - today? Do you want to be able to serve multiple clients with excellence? You have come to the right place!
Using my services will relieve you from stress when work is piled up and you and/or your staff are unable to keep up. You will save costs associated with having additional employees (no need to pay for sick time, breaks, office equipment or overhead). You will save on research costs, because I have my own Westlaw subscription. You will have an educated, experienced and highly qualified paralegal capable of handling a broad range of work on a regular or as-needed basis. You will get the best value for your money by paying only for productive time and quality work product.
Since 2009, attorneys have commended me for my outstanding work product, exceptional client service, and dedication. It helps that I love what I do!
Welcome to the home of Your New Jersey Paralegal
Tel. (609) 618-3520 Fax. (609) 481-6238
The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Donna Ireland is not an attorney and cannot offer legal advice, services, or preparation of documents to non-lawyers. If you are seeking legal services or advice, please consult a lawyer.